Can you be my Sponsor please?
Are you passionate about others?
Do you always look for ways in which you can support those who are on their own?
Are you passionate about giving?
Have you ever considered supporting a local person that’s passionate about a cause that’s close to your heart?
Are you passionate about the happiness of others?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions listed above, then you can be my sponsor as I am as passionate as you are, and I am always looking for ways to ensure that those who are alone are cared for, through free community events that promote equality.
As a Sponsor, you can commit to any regular amount that’s convenient for you. You will not be bombarded with emails or telephone calls, and I can assure you that your details will never be shared or passed onto anyone or any other organization.
Your sponsorship will allow me to:
1. Continue to run the Self Love Hub where we hold most of the free events
2. Continue to provide free Community Come Dine With Me meals
3. Continue to provide free Sunday Roast
4. Continue to provide the Street Neighbourhood Coffee Mornings (weather & season permitting)
5. Provide Free Personalised Items for those living with dementia that we know about
6. Provide the quiet room for meditation for those who may be in need of mindfulness
7. Promote events that would promote social inclusion
8. Provide literature that would benefit people
9. Employ another helping hand, since volunteers can be difficult at times to find
10. Buy the necessary equipments that the organisation is in need of
11. Provide life coaching facilities
12. Free Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day for those who are on their own, with free transportation for those who may be struggling to attend
13. “Something Different” day service for older adults that are living in care homes and independent living apartments
and many more …….
You can withdraw your sponsorship at anytime and you will not be questioned for doing so.
Your generosity is a lifeline for those that I support. Thank you so much in advance for your support.
To support, you can set up a standing order with your bank directly, using the following bank details;
Bank name: Santander Bank
Account name: Mo Fayose Foundation
Account number: 65477332
Sort code: 09-01-28
or via Paypal – please click on the Sponsor Now button below. Thank you